hu en
2021. Szeptember 11. 21:56  -  David Rechnitzer
Report: A dramatic 2-2 draw at the home of Mezőkövesd.

We came from behind, but Mezőkövesd equalized in the last minute.

OTP Bank Liga, 2021-2022, Őszi szezon, 6. fordulóMeccs center 
Nagy 39, Jurina 94
Mezőkövesd Zsóry FC:
Piscitelli -- Derekas (Calcan 85), Drazic, Besirovic, Szépe, Kocsis, Farkas, Cseri (Madarász 77), Katanec, Vutov (Chrien 77), Nagy (Jurina 60)
Nikolics 71, Heister 81
MOL Fehérvár FC:
Kovácsik -- Heister, Lüftner, Rus, Fiola -- Dárdai (Kojnok 90), Makarenko, Szendrei, Nego -- Kovács (Jallow 46), Nikolics (Alef 87)
2021.09.11. MezőkövesdMezőkövesdi Stadion24 fok, napsütésJátékvezetők: Bognár TamásTóth II VencelVígh-Tarsonyi GergőAntal Péter

On Saturday evening our team visited the home of Mezőkövesd. This time, manager Imre Szabics chose the following starting line-up of Kovácsik - Fiola, Rus, Lüftner, Heister - Nego, Szendrei, Makarenko, Dárdai - Nikolic, Kovács. However, he had to do without Stopira, Petryak, Zivzivadze and Kodró could not be counted on because all four players had tested positive for COVID in the last few days.

In the 2nd minute, Dárdai curled a free kick in front of goal, which the home goalkeeper cleared out of the danger zone. A few minutes later, a free-kick at the other end was the first dangerous chance for the home side. Besirovic curling a shot well over from a very good position, some 20 metres from goal. In the 18th minute, first Rus' header was saved by the Italian goalkeeper, then moments later Kovácsik saved Drazic's shot. 

In the 39th minute, Mezőkövesd took the lead, when our former player, Gergő Kocsis sent the ball in from the wing, which Dániel Nagy volleyed from the corner of the five-yard box (1-0). In the minutes before the break, the home team won four corner kicks in a row, but no further goals were scored in the first half.

For the second half, István Kovács did not come back on the pitch and was replaced by Jallow. The second half started with a great chance for the home side. Cseri's cross was met by Vutov from 13 metres out. A minute later, Nikolic curled a 10-metre left-footed shot wide of the goal, then at the other end, Drazic showed good skill before shooting from 16 metres out, but the ball just missed the target.

In the 70th minute, only luck prevented any serious injury, as Kovácsik threw himself to come out of his goal to collect Cseri's cross, our goalkeeper got the ball, but Vutov was very dangerous and it was only inches away from kicking our goalkeeper in the head. A minute later we scored the equaliser, Nego chested the ball back to Nikolic, who curled a beautifully shot into the top left corner from 10 metres (1-1). It was Niko's 108th league goal for Vidi, just three shy of József Szabó's club record.

Ten minutes later, Heister scored his first leagie goal for Vidi, after he took the ball from Szendrei and fired a 24-metre shot into the bottom left corner (1-2). A few moments later Besirovic could scored from a free kick from 19 metres, but Kovácsik made a great save. It looked like we would win the game again by a one-goal margin, like last time against MTK, but in the last seconds of the 4-minutes of extra time, Jurina headed home from close range after a cross from the edge of the box.

Our team will next host FTC in the championship on the 22nd September, but before that we will play in Sopron in the MOL Hungarian Cup in a week's time, on the 18th September.

MOL Fehérvár FC - Minden jog fenntartva
A webhely cookie-k segítségével nyújtja a szolgáltatásokat, szabja személyre a hirdetéseket és elemzi a forgalmat. Emellett a felhasználási adatokhoz a Google is hozzáférhet. A webhely használatával elfogadja a cookie-k használatát. További részletek