hu en
2021. November 21. 20:26  -  David Rechnitzer
FTC come out on top in Sunday's match

Vidi lost the big derby game 3-0 on Sunday evening in Budapest. 

OTP Bank Liga, 2021-2022, Őszi szezon, 13. fordulóMeccs center 
Zubkov 10, Mmaee 40, Uzuni 58
Ferencvárosi TC:
Dibusz -- Mmaee, Mmaee, Zubkov (Mak 86), Civic, Vécsei (Besic 60), Marin (Tokmac 60), Blazic, Wingo (Botka 67), Uzuni (Zachariassen 60), Laidouni

MOL Fehérvár FC:
Kovács Dániel -- Heister (Hangya Szilveszter 85), Stopira, Rus, Fiola -- Petrjak, Makarenko, Szendrei (Alef 67), Nego -- Dárdai (Funsho 64), Kodro (Nikolics 85)
2021.11.21. BudapestGroupama Aréna8 fok, hűvös8719 nézőJátékvezetők: Berke BalázsBuzás BalázsSzalai BalázsSolymosi Péter

In the 13th round of the OTP Bank League our team was the guest of FTC. Before the match, the difference between the two teams was 5 points (Ferencváros having played one game less), the home team went into the match in first place, while we were in the fourth position in the table.

Manager Imre Szabics went for the eleven of Kovács D. - Fiola, Rus, Stopira, Heister - Nego, Szendrei, Makarenko, Petryak - Kodro, Dárdai.

The game started with two home chances, first after a corner Zubkov curled the ball back from the far side, which Laidouni tried to head in front of Mmaee, but Kovács got to the ball first. Then Zubkov's shot was saved by our goalkeeper. In the 10th minute, however, the Green and Whites took the lead: a cross from Civic went over Heister's head, the ball was won by Zubkov, who tricked Stopira with a flick and then fired a 6-metre shot into the top right corner from an acute angle (1-0).

We had to wait until the 17th minute for our first shot on goal, Heister's shot was saved by Dibusz. 7 minutes later Kodro won a ball in the middle of the home half, and then drove it towards the goal and was brought down between Vécsei and Mmaee, in what referee Berke said was a fair challenge. In the 32nd minute Petryak was brought down inside the box but the referee again saw no foul.

Shortly afterwards, a quick attack saw Laidouni release Marin, who fired wide of the near post from 11 metres. In the 35th minute Heister's pass was headed over by Dárdai, and in the 39th minute Dárdai tried again, firing a free kick 23 metres out, but Dibusz was able to save. 5 minutes before the end of the first half, the home team doubled their lead: a quick counter-attack saw Ryan Mmaee trick Stopira with a flick and then fire a 13-metre shot into the bottom right corner (2-0).

FTC went into the break with a two-goal lead.

The first chance of the second half came in the 55th minute, when Zubkov's shot was blocked by Stopira, the ball bounced to Laidouni, who sent it towards the goal, but Kovács saved confidently. Unfortunately, in the 58th minute, the scoreboard read 3-0: Szendrei lost the ball in our own half, Zubkov played Mmaee out on the left wing, who passed the ball into the middle of the box and Uzuni put the ball into the net from close range. 

With a three-goal lead, Ferencváros played calmly, we couldn't really create any chances. In the 78th minute, Zachariassen tried to round the keeper and got there a moment before the sliding Kovács, which saw him fall and the referee awarded a penalty. Laidouni stood behind the ball and fired low and wide of the bottom right corner, 3-0.

The final stages of the game were again uneventful, but in the minutes of extra time Funsho picked up a red card and we finished the game with 10 men. FTC won 3-0, confirming their first place in the table, we remained fourth. We will next play Gyirmót on the 27th November at the MOL Arena Sósto.

MOL Fehérvár FC - Minden jog fenntartva
A webhely cookie-k segítségével nyújtja a szolgáltatásokat, szabja személyre a hirdetéseket és elemzi a forgalmat. Emellett a felhasználási adatokhoz a Google is hozzáférhet. A webhely használatával elfogadja a cookie-k használatát. További részletek