hu en
2021. Október 02. 21:42  -  David Rechnitzer
Report: 1-1 draw away at Debrecen

Debrecen took the lead through a late penalty but Kodro levelled from the spot for Vidi to pick up a point.

OTP Bank Liga, 2021-2022, Őszi szezon, 8. fordulóMeccs center 
Ugrai 86
Debreceni VSC:
Kosicky (Gróf 66) -- Deslandes, Ugrai, Ferenczi, Bárány (Németh 76), Dzsudzsák, Sós (Korhut 82), Bévárdi, Varga, Soltész, Baráth
Kodro 92
MOL Fehérvár FC:
Kovács Dániel -- Heister (Petrjak 57), Stopira, Rus, Fiola -- Dárdai, Makarenko, Szendrei (Zivzivadze 81), Nego -- Nikolics (Kodro 57), Funsho
2021.10.02. DebrecenNagyerdei Stadion18 fok, enyhén felhős4054 nézőJátékvezetők: Vad II IstvánGarai PéterBornemissza NorbertKarakó Ferenc

Our team was the guest of DVSC in the 8th round of the OTP Bank Liga on Saturday evening.

This time manager Imre Szabics went with the starting line-up of Kovács D. - Fiola, Rus, Stopira, Heister - Nego, Szendrei, Makarenko, Dárdai - Funsho, Nikolic, with Kodro and Zivzivadze on the bench.

In the first 10 minutes DVSC had more possession, and also won three corners, but they could not create any real scoring chances. In the 12th minute we had a chance when Nego gave a great ball to Funsho on the right wing, who brought Dardai into the game, and he found Palkó who saw his 13-metre shot saved by Kosicky with great bravery.

In the 16th minute, Dzsudzsák came up with a long-range shot that was deflected off Rus. Another 2 minutes passed when Dárdai's 22-metre free kick was punched away for a corner by Kosicky. In the 24th minute Bévárdi went out wide, before a good cross into the middle was met by Bárány, but fortunately he did not connect with the ball well with his head in front of goal. At the end of the first half hour, Heister's cross was headed at goal by Nikolics from 6 metres out, but the DVSC goalkeeper saved well. In the 41st minute, Dzsudzsák stepped on Nikolics for his second yellow card and the home side were reduced to ten men in a scrappy game.

Before the end of the half, first Ugrai shot low and powerful at goal from 13 meters, but Kovács made a great save. At the other side Nikolic calmly scored a goal, but the assistant signaled offside, so the teams went into the break with a 0-0 score.

Debrecen also scored a goal at the start of the second half, and after a VAR review we were awarded a free kick with the effort ruled offside. In the 53rd minute, Soltész shot at goal from 14 metres from a sharp angle after a rebound, the ball went just wide. In the 61st minute we saw the third goal of the game ruled offside, Kodro scored from his first touch, but the VAR did not award it either. 10 minutes later, Nego's cross was headed goalwards by Stopira, but it was saved by Gróf, who had come on a few minutes earlier after Kosicky's injury looked serious. There was a huge battle on the pitch but the goals were not really in danger. 

Then, in the 85th minute, a shot hit Stopira's hands and DVSC were awarded a penalty, which Ugrai confidently converted, and we went behind just before the end. But at the end of normal time we also got a penalty, Zivzivadze was kicked inside the box, which was noticed by the VAR, so after some review, we had a great chance to equalize, which Kenan Kodro took, his penalty going in off Grof (1-1).

In the 6 minutes of extra time we saw another Makarenko shot, but no goal was scored. The referee blew for full time to make the result 1-1. Next week there will be no league games due to the national team break. Our next match will be on the 16th October, when we will host Budapest Honvéd at the MOL Arena Sósto.

MOL Fehérvár FC - Minden jog fenntartva
A webhely cookie-k segítségével nyújtja a szolgáltatásokat, szabja személyre a hirdetéseket és elemzi a forgalmat. Emellett a felhasználási adatokhoz a Google is hozzáférhet. A webhely használatával elfogadja a cookie-k használatát. További részletek