hu en
2020. Február 19. 21:30  -  David Rechnitzer
Vidi go through with a goal near the end of the game

A goal from Visar Musliu earned Vidi a place in the last eight of the cup.

Magyar Kupa, 2019-2020, Nyolcaddöntő, VisszavágóMeccs center 
Musliu 89
MOL Fehérvár FC:
Kovácsik -- Hangya Szilveszter, Stopira, Musliu, Tamás Olivér -- Elek, Pátkai -- Houri (Funsho Bamgboye 68), Kovács, Petrjak (Futács 90) -- Nikolics (Hodzic 75)

Újpest FC:
Pajovic -- Litauszki, Nwobodo, Simon (Perosevic 86), Zsótér, Szakály (Calcan 62), Balázs (Pauljevic 46), Heris, Onovo, Burekovic, Novothny
2020.02.19. SzékesfehérvárMOL Aréna Sóstó8°C, felhős1794 nézőJátékvezetők: Vad II IstvánAlbert IstvánBuzás BalázsBerényi Tamás

The third game between the two within a short period of time took place on Wednesday evening. Ujpest FC were the visitors to the MOL Arena Sosto in the second leg. The first game had ended without any goals a week earlier in a game played in Szeged. 

Joan Carrillo had to do without Krisztian Geresi, Szabolcs Huszti and Adrian Rus. Also out were Loic Nego, Paulo Vinicius, Attila Fiola and Roland Juhasz. Boban Nikolov took his place on the subs bench following a period out with injury. Oliver Tamas made his debut in the first team as they lined-up as follows: Kovácsik - Tamás O., Musliu, Stopira, Hangya - Pátkai, Elek - Petryak, Kovács I., Houri - Nikolic.

The game started with three massive chances for Vidi. First a crossball by Heris was pounced on by Petryak, but Pajovic did well to save. A corner was then headed out but it fell to Petryak, whose lovely ball found Oliver Tamas. He beat the defender before shooting at goal, but again Pajovic saved. Stopira then flicked on from a throw in and it went just wide of the post. 

Petryak sent in a dangerous cross on 6 minutes, which went just ahead of Nikolic. Balazs then beat Houri to the ball to put it out for a corner. Zsoter at the other end tried his luck with a shot from the left, which was punched away by Kovacsik. Stopira was on hand to clear the danger. The game then continued with the action in the middle of the pitch. There wasn't any real danger in front of either goal. A Houri free kick on 32 minutes from 27 meters landed in the hands of Pajovic. Kovacs found Petryak with the ball after 43 minutes, whose first touch landed in front of Nikolic. The forward shot straight at the Ujpest keeper.

The teams went in at the break with the score at 0-0. Branko Pauljevic came on for Benjamin Balazs at half time. Again there were few chances as both teams tried to gain the upper hand and the breakthrough. Szakaly left the pitch after 62 minutes to be replaced by Calcan. Obinna fouled Petryak on 66 minutes and went into the book with a yellow. Funsho was then given the chance after coming on for Houri. The winger was also quickly cautioned for his challenge on Calcan. Pauljevic crossed for Zsoter after 72 minutes, and his effort went wide of the right post.

Nikolic came off after 75 minutes to be replaced by Armin Hodzic. Bamgboye went down the right moments later and his cross landed on the top of the net. 

Vidi won a corner after 89 minutes. Petryak sent the ball into the middle, which was flicked on by Tamas for Stopira to to set up Musliu in the middle, who made no mistake as his strike ended in the Ujpest net (1-0). The three minutes of injury time did not bring any further chance and it was Vidi who progressed into the next round with a 1-0 aggregate win.

MOL Fehérvár FC - Minden jog fenntartva
A webhely cookie-k segítségével nyújtja a szolgáltatásokat, szabja személyre a hirdetéseket és elemzi a forgalmat. Emellett a felhasználási adatokhoz a Google is hozzáférhet. A webhely használatával elfogadja a cookie-k használatát. További részletek